Are you too busy to keep up with the latest headlines?
We’ve compiled a short list of interesting articles from the past week to read at your leisure.
- Interesting article on self-represented litigants and affordable legal representation: Is There Such a Thing as an Affordable Lawyer?
- According to the 2013 diversity scorecard published in the June issue of The American Lawyer, black lawyers accounted for only 3 percent of lawyers at big firms last year: Black Lawyers Lose Ground at Top Firms
- Lawyers may ethically use the cloud as long as steps are taken to protect confidential information and client files. Are there any opinions missing from this list? Cloud Ethics Opinions: A Full List (Maybe)
- Palo Alto Networks Inc. will pay Juniper Networks Inc. about $175 million to establish a cease-fire in the companies’ bicoastal patent war: Network Security Rivals End Patent War
- A recent Supreme Court decision has clarified the significance forum selection clauses can have: Forcing the Forum: The Power of Forum Selection Clauses
- And, of course, a reading break to peruse the photos from Justice for All: Celebrating Pro Bono!
What did we miss? What are you reading this week?